Thursday, April 9, 2009

Verizon sucks you fill in the blank

Yesterday started out harmless enough. J had a drs appt and we had some errands to do and we had to have J back at the school by quarter to 5 to get ready for his jazz festival.

So we were up early with time to kill so I thought I would catch up on the news and grabbed my trusty laptop opened it up and tried to acess the internet. It said that my internet was disconnected due to an account problem. So I called them and as soon as I can calm down enough to register a complaint I am going to. I am also going to look into different internet options.

I owed a old bill that had a directv charge we paid that through directv. But no one could confirm that so what we did was paid the old bill again and postponed paying our telephone bill by a couple weeks.

Verizon took two freaking days muliple calls and frustration my internet is finally on. It should have never been turned off to begin with.

That is where I have been.

3 comments:

  1. It's frustrating when those things get messed up. I have some things bundled, and it is sometimes a mess because of their communications between them, regardless of the bill being paid. gah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We unbunled and wont ever bundle again. Money is tight and I find it appelling that these companies can be that irresponsible and would not call directv to get confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying Verizon SUCKS does not go far enough. I moved within PA and was told my new service would be working on the move-in. Three weeks later no home service, no DSL internet service, but Verizon the dimwitted idiots that they gave me voicemail service for my home number......hmmm. So I can check messages to home number. I did not give out the number. Good thing because now Verizon changed the last four digits. I decided to cancel both and now Verizon is billing me for the undelivered services.

    ReplyDelete