Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Shaggy Da

On our directv package we have a channel called TCM last night they had Gone With The Wind. Tonight they had the Shaggy DA on with Tim Conway.

That is one of my favorite movies. When movies were movies I remember in school watching apple dumpling gang on special occasions. I miss movies like that or going to the drive in I lost a brand new pair of sneakers when me and my cousins thought it would be fun to throw things out of my aunts station wagon.

Ahh the good old days and I am not that old.

2 comments:

  1. S loves the TCM channel. When I called her last night she was watching Gone with the Wind. Normally I don't like the older movies, but I have been watching more of it since she loves it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, my S loves old movies also and someday we are going to have a girls day and pop popcorn and watch Gone with the wind

    ReplyDelete