Monday, April 27, 2009

Today is my birthday

BoldToday is my 37th birthday. I was having a conversation with my mom in law about the day . My mom in law asked what my mom had given me and I said nothing she spent the day with my brother Ken in the hospital having his hip replaced.

I wasnt worried about it I wanst worried that she didnt come over. I have everything a person could want I dont need more stuff,

I have 2 healthy kids
1 husband that loves me
1 house that is in good shape
6 cats
2 dogs
and I am in fairly good health.
plus a ton more

Lets hope that I get to hang on to everything I have.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday dear Redfrog.
    Happy Birthday to you.

    Just be glad I am not singing it in person...you might wish it wasn't your birthday.

    I hope you had a great day and I really hope you had a piece of cake for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I dont mind bad singing, I did have a good day and I will eat a piece of cake for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Bobbie!

    I'm glad you have what you need in life, and I hope it always stays that way. One of the best things in life is realizing how good your life really is. Happiness always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is true and ones that figure that out early in life have it even better I think

    ReplyDelete