Friday, April 10, 2009

Rude people

One thing I hope my children learn is to be polite and curtious. We had to go to walmart our intentions were food shopping but it was packed so we decided just to get enough to get through the weekend and try again Monday.

People would walk out in front of me or just stop in front of me which is really frustrating cause I cant stop right away.

We checked out and I parked the little cart and was getting my walker to go out to the car. This guy is coming in the exit door and almost runs me and an older woman over. The guy has the nerve to say get out of my way. Hello cant you see the exit sign the walker and the purple bottom of my foot.

Yes I know a snail could pass me at this point but still without missing a beat this older woman says well for one your coming into an exit door not the entrance. Second this woman beside me probably has a broken bone or two do you see the walker and the cast, and second have some manners.

He just looked at her like she lost her mind mumbled apologies and stormed off. Mike had watched all this and was coming back to be there in case there was any more problems. Mike said from what he saw the guy almost ran us over. Yes he was that close and could probably smell the toothpaste I used this morning. I could smell the alochol he had and probably should not be driving.

It is raining and cold and grey and yucky good day for loveseat and a kitten or two curled up on your lap sleeping.

Have a good weekend all and Happy Easter

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least he mumbled an apologies. That's more than some people do, although I know it's not enough. There is just no explaining some people, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No there isnt explaining I think alochol played a part in all this. I think if we could explain all people life wouldnt be fun.

    ReplyDelete