Friday, April 3, 2009

Insurance Nightmares

Yesterday at the dinner following the funeral I heard something that just made me sick and and angry and I know it happens Keith had been having chest pains all week but didnt go to the hospital cause he didnt have insurance. I know this goes on all across the country it needs to stop everyone deserves to have good and low cost health insurance.

Speaking of health insurance most of my day has been on the phone trying to get people to bill their services from the Great Foot Break of 2009 and the other half of the day arguing with the state about dental insurance that we did have it and we did pay for it. If one more person asks me am I sure that we have or had insurance health or dental I think I will scream.

On another note me bragging about our lovely weather has bitten me on the bum. Not only is it raining and grey but it is suppose to snow Monday ,Tuesday and Wends and remain quite chilly till next Saturday or Sunday.

My inlaws are coming out later and we are going to try a new Wii game. It looks like fun.

Have a great day all

No comments:

Post a Comment