Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer plans

Summer is gearing up to be a very busy season at our house. J is going to camp cadet and has saved over 50 dollars we will chip in the rest.

S is going to summer camp I found out this news today and she will qualify for a 100 percent scholarship sponsered by the Salvation army and Kiwanis(sp) because of her grades and leadership qualitys she was selected.

They will both be attending band camp J for trumpet S for colorguard.

J will have the firemans carnival the last week of July that will take a week of J coming and going all day for 5 days.

My mom is like what about me . I am glad they will be busy

4 comments:

  1. From the ages of 9-16 I went to summer camp and loved it. Well, the first year I think I was too young, but after that first year I loved every minute of camp. My camp was for 4 weeks and the last year I went for 8 weeks.

    I can't believe it's already almost summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, she is so excited and cant wait to go her friend is going with her from what she says. The brochure has a lot of activities and it looks so fun. This is for one week she is home for 2 weeks then goes back for one more week. I know this school year has gone so fast but we are ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, the kids are taken care of. Now, what are you going to do this summer? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get my house in order from the great foot break of 2009 lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete