Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lord grant me the patience

BoldLord grant me the patience not to get up off the loveseat and shake the stuffing and attitude out of the 12 year old female that lives in this house.

Lord grant me the patience not to ducttape her to the basement wall when she rolls her eyes at me when i ask her for her friends phone number.

Lord grant me patience not to ground her for the rest of her life when she says I dont know why I have to do chores or I always have to do my brothers chores.

Lord grant me the patience to not to shut her in her room when she says but I dont want to do my spelling.

Teenagers are fun instead of giving them cute little babies that cry or wet their diaper teenagers should be given other teenagers and try to be the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment