Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Better day

I am having a better day. The z pack has kicked in ears feel better throat is still a little sore. I am zen with my 15 pound friend. But if April 28th comes around and he says no walking I may just blow my top and I am a redhead and my top goes pretty far. I am not going to the funeral tonight but will go tomorrow to the church.

Although I am kind of bummed that I wont be able to hear or see J play tonight in the district band. My inlaws are going though and promised to tape it. He has had some long hours this week finishing his robot for a competion on Saturday tonight he wont be home till after 8.

Nothing else going on here at the moment. Hoping everyone is having a great day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're better. You're smart to not push your luck about going out. J is old enough that he can understand. Rest and heal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am resting and healing this 15 pound friend on my leg is getting to me. So anything that helps to get this thing off is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better. Listen to Lynilu about resting....your body needs to heal right now, so it needs lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete