Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Lazy Sunday

My Sunday was spent on the loveseat sleeping we are under a winter storm watch and I can feel the weather changing in my foot and toe. I had to take a vicadin which is unusual I have only been taking one at night just before bed.

The kids took pictures of the animals sleeping . Boots was sleeping in a basket of towles and Buford was curled up on the loveseat.

The kids also love their bikes. It was a beautiful day outside for them to ride. We had the front door open and the screen doors window down the fresh air felt great.

J forgot the camera yesterday his teams robot came in Second and First for most documention if yall are interested I can send a link with the story. That is all for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend

2 comments:

  1. Sure, send the link.

    Get used to the weather change pain. You'll probably have that for a long time, maybe forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is on the way, I was afraid of that.

    ReplyDelete