Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A very good day

I am very happy it has been a very busy day here . First I am cast free still restricted to the loveseat with use of an aircast the toe is healing great and has done what it was suppose to do the foot not so much. I may need some surgery the dr will decide in four weeks. How did I get it off so fast you ask. The padding was sticking to the foot and I pulled it off and seen some blood so called the orthapedic place and they said come on in. I have a fungus infection (yuck) on the bottom of the foot but otherwise it looks good.

Second and most importanly Mike has been called back to work he goes back Sunday night. This makes us happy although I am not fully recovered but its okay. The checkbook will be happy again. I am tired but its been a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations, ick, and wahooooo! In that order. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn I showered and it felt so good to wash both legs I am so happy.

    ReplyDelete