Thursday, April 2, 2009

Todays Observations

Today was my dear cousins funeral we did not go the funeral but did go to the cemetary. I took my walker and my wheelchair so I wouldnt hae to stand on my foot or anything. Everybody (even people I didnt know) came over to inquire about the purple cast one person didnt and I am kind of sad.

He was my half brother who I had been looking for and he didnt come to the dinner aftwards but I did get an email adress for him so I may email him. I should have stayed home and rested but I am glad I did go I am the only out of my mom and two other brothers that attended.

I am tired but it was worth it. But my cousin April helped me a lot today she even offered to come out and help me shower but I did that last night. And no one yelled about me wearing sweats I did choose purple sweats and a purple dressy sweater to wear hoping people would just think it was a pants suit. But it matches the lovely purple cast.

Okay that is all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you went, too. It sounds like you needed to go.

    I like you choice of attire! Fitting for your condition, but nice in showing your attempt to dress it up.

    Good luck with your half-brother. Reunions can be tough. I hope this one goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if to email him or not will have to think on it. I was very comfortable in what I chose to wear.

    ReplyDelete