Saturday, April 4, 2009

A hodgepodge of pictures
















BoldLBoldast night when I was cleaing out my cameras sm card I found some pictures I forgot about and some you probably have seen and there is one for Caroline with me and Buford and me and Marvin before she left us I love the rainbow ones there are more but these two are the best. I hope everyone has a good weekend
My weekend is being spent on the loveseat with a good book. J is at his Robotics competion and I hope he took the camera with him. S is with a friend they went shopping. So its just me and Mike he went and picked up lunch from one of our favorite deli's but its expensive to get food there as a family but it was a treat for him and I.

2 comments:

  1. Marvin doesn't look like a demon cat! I think you lied! LOL! She was a pretty cat, wasn't she? That was a vivid rainbow. Wow! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loved humans just not other cats. I loved her fur and still miss her. The rainbow was very vivid that day.

    ReplyDelete