Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am not sure what a title should be

I feel like crying today First of all I am not feeling well went to urgicare both ears are infected and the throat is cherry red started a z pack. It was nice to say yes I have insurance.

My dear cousin died Sunday night he was more like an uncle then a cousin Me and my other cousin April are in charge of the reunion and we thought instead of sending flowers from the florist we would just donate 30 dollars to the John Kanizus Research fund . I am not to do that until there is a vote in August we were told not to do anything there is more to that situation but I dont want to get into it all.

I also seen the Orthapedic today I have four more weeks on the loveseat which I am not surprised by. What he did say that has me concerned is he doesnt see any clafication on the breaks he is going to give it four weeks and re x ray it and if he still does not see any clafication on the x rays we may have to talk surgery I dont want to talk surgery he reenforced the cast its now purple and white.

I cancelled Easter dinner. Mike will cook a ham but I dont want to fuss with everyone being here and the mess to be cleaned up by the kids or Mike and that is how it usually is me cleaning up after a big meal. My mom is not happy about this I also told her its to hard to get into her house. I am not going to feel sad cause she is not happy.

Well sorry for the depressing post but that is how it is today

3 comments:

  1. Don't let it get you down. Stuff happens, and the most important part is that you have your family now. I'm not saying that the extended family (i.e., your mom) is NOT family, but it is not your priority family now. That's OK. You and Mike just do whatever for yourselves and the kids for Easter. Life is good; you have Mike & the kids & insurance. The rest is just "stuff."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reminding myself this I wonder if I am fighting an infection and the zithromax will kick it out and I will be back to my cheery froggy self

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Lynilu has said it perfectly. I really need to get here before she comments so it doesn't seem like I am copying her.

    Hang in there...sending you lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete