Saturday, March 7, 2009

My mom

Part of yesterdays problem was my mom came over I knew she was coming and I told her I had a drs appt at 3:30 and also had to pick up J contacts. She said that was fine she would be over around 12 and was bringing my nephew and had no plans so she could stay as long as she wanted to. My mom in law has brought out supper twice and helped with various projects that needed finished. Its after 1 and my mom and nephew came in and said she could only stay till 3 cause she had to do an amish run which was just a couple miles from her house.

I told her I had to leave at 2.30 and she got upset with me she said she didnt even know why she bothered to come over. Then threw a bigger fit when I told her S couldnt go home with her. I said mom I need her here to help me. Then wanted to know when S was getting her hair cut I told her when S wants her hair cut then she would be getting it cut. But I am not going to force it she takes care of it and its her decision.

She told my brother she wasted gas cause she thought I would let S go home with her gee mom thank you for coming over to check on me. I am not going to let it get to me although yesterday it kind of bothered me

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the communication was, uhmmm, unclear. Too be honest, however, this is how she has handled things in the past, right? Get used to it, ignore it, and go on with your life. You know she isn't likely to change.

    And what is "an amish run"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She takes amish to and from places and they pay her yeah I kind of got that lesson, I guess the little girl in me wanted to mean more then it did.

    ReplyDelete