Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mad!!!!

There is a blog that my friend Lynilu reads and apperiantly a lot of other people read also its called Maragret and Helen the writers are in there 80s and have been friends for 60 plus years. If I am half as sharp as these women are I will be happy. I wanted to comment on a couple things that has been floating in the news and the afore mentioned blog but I wont be able to put it like Maragret and Helen did.

First I want to start with is Rush Limbaugh and his big fat mouth. Now I know that Rush doesnt know me and I shouldnt take his comments personally but I did. What it boils down is he wants Obama to fail. Obama who is trying to rescue the economy, he is trying to rescue the housing market and restore jobs. I am ashamed to admit I am a registered republican but voted for Obama. Mike is laid off at the moment we are one check away from loosing our house. This idiot wants Obama to fail so more people can fall and loose their houses I say get a life to Mr Limbaugh or better yet. Tell your kids that there is no food tonight for supper cause you had to pay a house payment that you cant afford cause your laid off.

Next topic AIG people are outraged because this company that had to have billions of goverment money not to collapse and spin the entire united states into a big dark hole more then what it is. Last night on the news they reported that Catepillar is cutting another 2400 jobs Mike commented well he wont be called back anytime soon.

Then people are bitching cause the goverment wants the names of people who got millions of dollars in bonuses which should have been illegal to hand out in the first place.Hell I want the names and addresses of the people that received the bonuses I would be one of the first ones to send them hate mail.

Then there is the lovely Ann Coulter who thinks Sarah Palin is the best thing since sliced bread. If I hear anymore about her and the family drama that has been in the news Okay a show of hands how many people that read my blog (yeah I know not that many) thought Bristol Palin and her boyfriend would actually make it work after the baby came. I am surprised Mike is still alive after James came and we are married and not 18 and attending high school. Ann is full of hate and should be ducttaped the republican party in my eyes are 110 percent responsible for this mess. Okay maybe the democrats deserve some of the blame also. But I know one thing Its time for people who are not helping or offering ideas on how to change this to shut their mouths and let someone who is trying succeed in this. Former President Bush was quoted in the newspaper the other day and he said that Obama deserves his silence not his critizsm I totally agree now if other people would just follow suit.

Sorry this was so bitchy but that is what has been on my mind lately

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW!! You tell 'em, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Margaret and Helen as well. They are the greatest and I wish I wrote as well as they did.

    Thinking about the exes at AIG make me want to throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too Caroline me too on all accounts

    ReplyDelete