Monday, March 30, 2009

It take very little to make me happy!!!!!!!!1

I am all smiles you would have thought I had hit the powerball. Nope thats not it. Guess what well guess. Okay I will tell you we have Good insurance again yaaaaay.

The great state of Pa has decided that the reduced cobra payment is cost effective. Talking to the caseworker today she said if we have known you were going to break your foot we would have paid all long. BCBS will be retroactive to March 1st.

And we got a little snow maybe 2 inches that fact doesnt make me happy but it could have been a lot worse. There was a bad accident that was heard on the scanner a suv verses a pepsi semi truck we are praying the suv driver is going to be ok. From the sound of the scanner it was bad and life flight was not available do to the fog in Erie.

Maybe more later . Have a good day all

3 comments:

  1. Good new on the insurance!

    I love the statement "if we have known you were going to break your foot we would have paid all long." Yeah, right! sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told the kids today that they could break their necks now and I wont have to wait weeks for permission to treat them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I should look into my Cobra and see if the price went down. When I got my packet in the mail with the information they were saying it was going to be $400/month which I can not afford. I am going to be holding my breathe until July 1 when my insurance does kick in. I guess its good that I work in a hopsital because if anything did happen I am sure they would work something out with me.

    Oh, and if you do win Powerball I hope you will remember all your blogging buddies...:)

    ReplyDelete