Friday, March 6, 2009

My doctors appt

After this is all over with my foot will be giving a soft glow of green they did more xrays today and will do more in three weeks. It seems like I didnt only break the toe but the base of the toe into the foot. With all the other damage. He just gives better and better news.

At least 3 more weeks in the cast. He said possibly another month I think I will bury my head and cry. It is so hard to not to be active and be waited on. But I will behave and stay off it cause I dont want the surgery. I am feeling kind of down. But my hubby has been wonderful and my neighbor who had to move bought supper over for us tonight. That is all hope everyone had a good day.

2 comments:

  1. We are not a patient society. Be a pace-setter, show us all how to wait with calm. Sorry you have to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know after I posted I thought how silly it is to be complaining of being waited on lol. I guess what I really am tired of is the loveseat but I am going to behave and try to do it with diginity and calmness

    ReplyDelete