Thursday, March 26, 2009

I got out of the house last night and got a free book!!!

Just as I was getting used to be bored and enjoying tv things got rather interesting rather fast. Being a good patient I was on the loveseat relaxing when I heard ouch and lots and lots of sobs.

S came in sobbing holding a hand that in the middle was twice the size of the other hand. Seems like there was misbehaviour in the kitchen involving my two wonderful tadpoles and their uncle.
Apperently bubba flicked S and S retellated with a flick of her own and not to be left out J untied S's strings on the back of her shirt. Which resulted in S trying to hit J and instead hit the kitchen chair instead. Kids got to love them and the state says its illegal to duct tape them to the basement walls ( I should let the state deal with these two for awhile and maybe that will be overturned) we put ice on said hand and nothing and she is not moving the fingers.

So being the good parents that we are say we probably should take her into the er just to make sure nothing is broke. As I am sitting there with my foot propped up on the walker waiting for our turn this lady asks me if I read I say all the time. She handed me this book and its called Skylight Confessions by Alice Hoffman. A review of this book tomorrow it was awesome. I read almost a 100 pages before we left the er. Boy it takes a long time to read a Xray. Nothing broken that they can tell its to stay wrapped fora couple days and if its not any better off to the orthapedic dr.

So the females in the Rice household are injured. That leaves the men folk to fend for us. God hlep us.

I will pass this book on just like it was past on to me. I have decided I like boredoom and loveseat life for the moment.More tomorrow Have a good day all

Stay tuned for Peppers evilness also.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool thing, passing the book from one stranger to another! I like that!

    Please tell Sarah to never listen to men like that! On anything. It might keep her out of many kinds of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then neat thing about the book is I could relate to the story more on this tomorrow. Sarah and trouble sometimes go hand and hand but we told both of them no more hitting or touching the other person unless its kind but we have been preaching that forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids is kids! Parents just have to keep themselves together till the kids finally wake up and go, "Ohhhhh. Now I get it!"

    ReplyDelete