Friday, March 27, 2009

Cnn made me smile

As I am sitting here on the loveseat with the laptop reading the news I went to check out cnn and there is this article that pets cause 88,000 falls a year.

Dogs cause the most with cats causing 11 percent.

Hmm I am thinking two things people should not be laughing at me for doing this and second and most important I am not alone. Yaaaaaay me

Only if we could teach our pets to put there toys up. My next fall I invision is going to be cause I tripped over a cat ball which I have came close to do a couple times but luckly I was able to catch myself.

3 comments:

  1. I heard that on the Today Show, too. I believe it; my dogs are forever walking with me and get between my feet or in front of me. Fortunately, I expect it, and walk slowly most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea I do that when the cats are circling around me but with the walker they tend to avoid me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a good purpose for the walker! LOL!

    ReplyDelete