Thursday, March 5, 2009

The things I have learned on the loveseat

I have nothing to post about no news headlines grabbed my attention so I thought I would share somethings I have discovered on the loveseat.

1. Pepper seems to be my best friend (maybe some guilt) she will lay beside me all day on the floor and also tries to trip me walking.

2. I could probably commit the perfect murder and get away from it. And if
I did get caught I could probably mount my own defense from watching cold case, csi's and all the law and orders.

3. The kittens in this house can tell when your going to eat and will be your best friends especially the females.

4. The sun is nice to see through the windows.

5.There is a lot of pet hair on the carpet from not being vacuumed regulary.

6. Mike has embraced the fend for yourself night.

7. Tiggs our older male cat doesnt like the kittens.

8. I love the laptop.

That is all I have for now.

2 comments: