Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grocery Shopping

I got out of the house today to go do grocery shopping it was a chore but its done. A trip to Meadville then back home to unload the wheelchair and the grocerys bought in Meadville. Then to Edinboro to finish the rest at walmart. I am exhausted Mike has lost his last ounce of sanity. I am trying not to laugh but at one point after my princesses attitude Mike says if yall dont want to cooperate then there will be no supper tonight.

I couldnt help thinking welcome to my world. As I sit here in the living room and he is trying to get the children to do what they are suppose to be doing while trying not to burn supper oh how the roles have changed. I really appricate his help. He has really been a life saver. Thats all I have.

2 comments:

  1. You never know what a man is like till you see how he covers in this kind of crisis. Sounds like you got a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete