Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am not Contagious!!!!!!!

When we bought our house we had these great neighbors who adopted the kids and they were just awesome. They are an older couple who co owned a restraunt with their son. Well after 5 years of us living here and about 20 years of them living across the alley they had to move because the restraunt closed and the bank is taking their house.

Well when I broke my foot she bought supper over a couple times and let me borrow the shower stool. I called lastnight to just chat for a couple minutes and her husband said did you check your email and I said no why. He said she tried to top you. She did and she won I am not competing cause I dont want to top her.

She fell coming out of a pizza place dislocated her right ankle and broke several bones in her foot turns out today they found she broke her left leg and several bones in the left foot. She had surgery this morning I havent heard how she is doing tonight. Please say some prayers for her

2 comments:

  1. No, not contagious, but she is trying to keep up with the Joneses, I mean the Redfrogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL us redfrogs are hard to keep up with but she did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete