Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some excitement and possibly world war 3

First my neighbor is doing well she had her surgery yesterday and will be in the hospital 4 weeks then to a nursing home for 4 to 6 weeks. Her husband on the otherhand no so fine it is so funny how men depend on women and when the woman changes the routine the man is all confused and flustered.

Second last night in my small town of about 1500 we heard a traffic stop on the scanner and didnt think anymore about it. Mike was out for a smoke and the police went through doing about 90 the guy he pulled over decided to run. The guy running lost all of his tires and the police officer wrecked but thankfully is just fine. The officers in my small town are awesome they do a grea job keeping our town safe and the kids know that our chief has an open door policy if there is something bothering them they can go to him no questions and as much as it can stays with him. The officer got the guy who we found out had felony warrents in Pa along with Montanna.

Okay onto WW3 my mom in law who I love dearly wants to bring my sister in law out to help clean. I dont love my sister in law dearly like I do my mother in law neither does Mike. Mike and the kids have done a wonderful job keeping the house clean but my MIL thinks its time to start spring cleaning we have asked her to please not to bring Karen out (sil) I dont need the snide remarks about how she can do everything while taking care of 3 boys her care and my care are two different things by the way. My mil said something to Mike about it and Mike told her he also did not want Karen out here and she will be asked to leave if she does. There is a lot of history there and when S was really sick Karen told different people I was making her sick and she doubted S belonged to Mike. I dont need the drama I dont need the rude comments. She is welcome here with Mikes brother but I dont need her help right now. Well that is all Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment