Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My 100th post and other mindless ramblings

I was going to post a picture of me for my hundreth post but Last nights post was the hundreth and I just dont feel like messing with the camera and S and laptop but Caroline I havent forgotten about it.

J is walking his dog and seems fine with his groundment either he is growing up or he really wants to go to camp cadet which is moving along nicely got his physical set up for May 1st this is turning out to be expensive. Medicaid wont pay for his physical because he had a physcical a year ago on the 15th of May and all the paperwork has to be turned in on may 8 not even a week grrr. On his front he has managed to save 30 dollars towards this yaaaaaay.

We have a front moving in and its driving my foot and leg nuts I try not to take the vicadin but lately its been my friend. I was telling Mike I hope I can give it up when this all done some of my family as (mom, brother) have addiction issues although I am not to worried about it. I was able to leave the demoral at the hospital after the hystorectomy. My old neighbor is going into a nursing home Thursday or Friday to start rehab. I want to do a post about Rush Limbaugh and his idiocy and I cant believe people listen to him and AIG and the bonuses they handed out. But last night in the news they said Catipillar was cutting another 2500 jobs. Mike said its going to be awhile before he gets called back because one of the major companies that he makes parts for is Catipillar. More on this topic tomorrow.

Have a great day all

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the milestone!

    And ouch on the front and its painful effect on your body, and also on the situation with Mike's job. So many, so many. When will it stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn I hope you dont mind but I will respond to your comment more in a post later today. Thank you

    ReplyDelete