Tuesday, March 10, 2009

School Security

Today I shocked my children and let them get out of school about 20 minutes early to go to a movie with my brother. Mike went to school to get S ( I need to add I am the one doing most of the retrieving for appts and such) and the sectary didnt question any father then you must be the father and Mike said yep. No I.d no nothing no asking S if she knew this man. Then off to the highschool to pick up J and again no questions no nothing.

I understand we live in a small town and a low crime area but still. I would rather Mike be annoyed wih having to show some id or something then them just taking him at his word and signing the kids out. What if we were divorced and there was a custody issue. Its just scary that is all I have for today.

2 comments:

  1. I'd bring it up to the school district. Uh, leave out the details about why you had them picked up early, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to our former principal is the assistant superentant for the district.the elementary school knows why she was picked up lol.

    ReplyDelete