Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shower good cast wet bad

I was able to shower yaaay but wasnt able to get the shower sleave yet. So I thought garbage bag and tape would work. It did to a point but the cast is soaked. So I called the orthapedic dr and he said come into the er later this afternoon and we will put a new one on you.

Grrrrrrrrrrr. Thanks to my wonderful neighbor who moved for bringing me a showerchair they work very well. My husband is picking on me saying you will do almost anything to get out of that wont you. I have learned a soaked cast not all that fun or comfortable. Later all

2 comments:

  1. Icky! OK, at the hospital, ask where to get the sleeve!!! You probably have to go to a medical supply and they aren't likely to be open today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was icky he said try walmart or cvs. I will tomorrow I dont need to shower again till tuesday

    ReplyDelete