Saturday, March 28, 2009

A conversation in my house

Me S did you brush your teeth

S. Mom your so obssessed with my teeth could you just leave them alone.

Me wanting to ducttape her somewhere there is almost 3000 dollars of metal and work going into the mouth I am not just going to leave you alone.

S. rolls her eyes and says something along the line of they are her teeth.

little over 30 minutes after she brushes teeth she wants to go with her friends that I have never meant to a spot and wait for a couple boys the girls were to meet with and me and her dad say no way no how and not in this lifetime. Which brings another fit on with words coming out of her mouth like you dont trust me and the all time favorite their parents let them do it.

Sorry little one we are not comfortable with this and your not doing it. Our house our rules. I am pretty sure from what she says that she does not like the boys but still I dont know these girls and its asking for trouble. I dont think I am going to survive her attitude

2 comments: