Friday, March 13, 2009

GRRRRRR

In todays mail there was a letter from my arch nemis the Social Security office. The letter said my benefits were going up. I know I see yall scratching your heads and saying this is a good thing it is. The problem is they estimated Mikes income and determined I was only due 497 which I sent to the mortage company. Lovely

I called my caseworker to see why this changed and she said to me Mrs Rice I will do this one time but from now on you need to call the 800 number the 800 tells me to call caseworker. I told Mike wait a minute I am her client I deserve to be helped its not that I call her all the time with little questions. I am sorry they are short staffed they need to hire more people that know what they are doing. I think its very rude for her to take that attitude with me.

I wish I could report her attitude with me but again I am not sure where to call maybe I will call the 800 number and see what they say. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment