Friday, March 20, 2009

Jay Leno and other musings

BoldToday I am using green do yall want to know why I am using green? Today is the first day of spring yaaaaay winter is simply out of time. Will there be snow yes probably the evil lake is unfrozen and it will be cold so there will be the occasional snow storm. But eventually the sun will win yay.

Did anyone watch Obama on the late show with Jay? I did am I offended at his joke about bowling no I am not. I think as a country we have became way to politly correct there 90 comments in my local paper calling for his head. He was just showing his human side. Would I be offended if it wasnt someone who I supported the answer is honeslty no. I can relate to his frustration with bowling my score on the wii is not much better but I did bowl a 203 the other day and that is sitting down lol.

My brother bubba who is staying here bought J a cool pocketwatch its got the fire dept embelem on it. He will love it.

S had a great orthadonist appt she is not calling for his head today and from what Mike says he is going to attach a bracket to a 12 year molar and try to save it. 11 days untill I see the orthapedic and he said I may loose my cast if everything looks great. So cross your fingers everything looks good.\

Well that is all I have for the day Happy first day of spring to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment