Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bathing suits

S was invited to go to an indoor waterpark by her best friend in the whole wide world (her words not mine) and she is going to summer camp where swimming will be available.

Remember she is 12 and I have a problem with kids dressing like Britney Spears. we found a couple that was suitable and a couple that was not suitable we paid 12 dollars its a two piece but the top is almost a full top.

But I couldnt understand why bathing suits with very little fabric was like 30 dollars that I would not let my daughter wear.

An update the world is not spinning today which makes me happy

2 comments:

  1. Swim suits are ridiculously priced, IMO. And especially for kids that are going to outgrow it anyway!

    I'm glad your world is stable today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and there wasnt enough fabric in a lot to justify the price of them I am glad my world is stable today too

    ReplyDelete