Saturday, May 2, 2009

My mother in law

My phone started ringing at 830 this morning its never good when it rings that early. It wasnt good this morning either I knew yesterday that my mom in law was not feeling well but my father in law said its nothing serious probably food poisoning.

Didnt think anymore about it till this morning when my sister in law called and said mom was in the hospital she called again at 10 30 and said nothing had changed.

In the meantime I am upset with my mom and she is upset with me and S. I told my mom that I didnt really want to deal wiht her temper tantrum (in hindsight no matter how old you are you probably shouldnt tell ones mom that). I got showered came downstairs and told Mike we should probably go see what was going on with his mom.


We took S with us and its a good thing we did Mike had to come back and get J. My dear wonderful sweet mom in law is in ICU with diabetic acidosis and severe pacreatitis they cant get her blood sugars down at all. I am asking for a favor
lurkers and my reg commenters please pray for her and me.

I am closer to her then my own mom. As we were all sitting in the ICU waiting room my brother in law commented that everyone was there and I said why not mom has always been there for us. All the grandkids and kids and wives since there are no girls in the family I can say wives.

My mom in law didnt call us daughter in laws she called us her daughters and treated us as such.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about you MIL. I hope it turns around for her very soon. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty Lyn we are hoping she turns the corner soon also.

    ReplyDelete