Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Media is driving me crazy

All those sick of hearing about Jon and Kate please raise your hand. I dont watch the show I have seen clips of it and I dont think it would be something that I would want to be watching. Its hard enough having two people in a marriage when you invite the whole world in it there is way to many people involved and that is not good. I hope they work things out or divorce for the kids sake.

My next subject California and their stupid stupid stupid stupid decision to ban same sex marriages. S said to me last night that they should be allowed to marry who are they hurting my friend Caroline had a post on her blog that pretty much sums it up. I have said it before and I will say it again if you want to protect the sanity of marriage outlaw divorce not outlaw people who love each other that want the same thing us hetrosexuals take for granted. S wants to write to President Obama again she wrote the first time in protest of gun control. My 12 year old will be the first in the Rice history to have the secret service show up for stalking lol.

Have a good day all

No comments:

Post a Comment