Friday, May 15, 2009

Tired

I know that its only been a week tomorrow since she passed. I also know that I am tired of typing I am sad and yall are probably tired of reading I am sad so I thought I would share a funny story.

We always thought dad would go first and he would be murdered we always thought he would be thrown over the balacony of where they live. This is why

About 7 years ago dad retired from his shop about 6 1/2 years he decided that me might want to find a job to prevent a murder his. Well he found one at giant eagle which put the idea in his brain that they needed a second car cause mom was still working.

Well they looked and couldnt find anything so it was put on the backburner and they were to meet us to go fishing.

Mike spotted mom walking and boy was she mad like 3 shades of red and thunderclouds over her head mad. Mike turned to me and said I wonder what dad did now.

After he got mom to stop cussing which she never did he got to the bottom of it.

Seems like dad finaced a truck without telling her or putting her name on the truck. I dont think I have ever seen her so mad she told dad to get a fork and knife and salt and pepper cause he was going to be eating the truck.

A couple years later and dad was allowed to live Karen our sister in law was looking for a dog and her and Mom found free jack russel puppies.

Karen adopted two and Mom adopted one that was her truck and she named him Jack. Dad was not happy but mom told him he got his truck she was keeping the dog. Jack in the obit was listed as Jack Russel Rice after Mikes youngest brother. Nothing saying he is a dog People were talking.

That is the way mom would have wanted it.


2 comments:

  1. That's a good one, Bobbie. And I think MIL is probably sitting up there on a cloud chuckling at your telling it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so I would like to think she is chuckling at dad as he takes care of dog.

    ReplyDelete