Sunday, May 17, 2009

Teens and why I may not survive them

BoldS and I had a sort of power struggle and normally it wouldnt have been but I felt this was important and quite frankly she has been acting like me and her dads directions dont matter and she can do what she wants to do.

Todays lesson was spelling I see yall rolling eyes but again it was the principal of her telling us she wasnt doing and we couldnt do anything to make her. Which makes it sound like a challenge and what parent loves to be challenged by their 12 year old princess.

Maybe that is the problem is she thinks she is a princess. Telling her that she is a princess may be the problem but ones name means princess and queen and she is the only girl its kind of hard not to.

I think I will go buy hair coloring now cause I am going to need it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad it's you with the teenagers, not me! Been there, done that, NEVER AGAIN!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of the reason I really don't want kids is because I know they will eventually be teenagers. I know how I was as a teenager and I was considered one of the good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn I think I will be glad when they are raised but also sad.

    Caroline I have to say it will be totally worth it If we all survive and I keep my hair.

    ReplyDelete