Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bittersweet day

Lunch was a huge success my mom loved the steak marinade. Mikes dad came out also. My brother didnt come but it was okay. Several times I found myself wanting to ask dad where mom was my brain knows where she is just cant fathom it I guess.

Later we had to run into walmart and we didnt know where moms grave is so we followed dad and he showed us . Mike was really close this morning but didnt walk far enough. We bought J a new bike again his other one broke no fault of his it got fixed and then broke again so we just said the heck with it and bought a better one.

I also bought a pair of walking shoes Nike walking shoes 40 dollars its been a long time since I have spent that much money on myself. I was telling a friend I cant believe I did that but I need a good pair of shoes that offer a lot of support especially when I get fitted for the brace if they ever call with an appt. ( Giving them till Wendsday then finding a new place) they will have had 2 weeks. Grrr

Hope everyone had a good day

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. Sound like you didn't have a problem with your mom, too. Good.

    I'm glad you got some good walking shoes. That is the best thing you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised she was as cooperative as she was it was nice not having anymore stress. I am glad too I was telling Mike sandals are out this summer

    ReplyDelete