Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My world keeps spinning

My world keeps spinning literaly as inI am not adjusting well to the blood pressure medicine. Oh thats right yall dont know about the new blood pressure medicine.

Let me introduce yall to my friend Coozar me and coozar had a relationship prior to me blogging and I like it cause its shown to save muscle from deterating. But our relationship ended when they discovered the high blood pressure was caused from the misbehaved uterus stressing my body out.

I was reintroduced to it when I found myself in the Er with a terrible migraine from the stress of mom being on life support and not eating right and not sleeping and my blood pressure shot up to 169/150. I tried to explain to the doctor that my body doesnt respond well to pain so if we could get rid of the migraine then maybe the bp would behave he said no thats not how it works you need a script.

So they treated the migraine and guess what the bp dropped back to normal. Fast forward to Wendsday the next day after the er visit my drs office called before we headed into the hospital and wanted me to come out so I did.

Bp was back up and he wanted to treat it so I said fine. But I am so dizzy now dizzy and a normal person may not matter but dizzy and me concerns me I have hard enough time walking without my world spinning and I dont want anymore broken bones my hope is either it will get reduced or the blood pressure is low and wont need it. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. It takes a little while to adjust to BP meds, but at the same time, don't be miserable in the process. If you aren't feeling well, let the doc know, daily if necessary. Most people have to have several adjustments in the strength of a med or try several before the right balance is found. But don't accept that you feel bad. You should not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have talked to his office and his nurse I have an appt Friday I like the muscle saving effects that this medicine has so I am trying to stick it out but if it continues I will ask him to change it.

    ReplyDelete