Friday, May 29, 2009

Outside blogging

It is a beautiful day outside a lovely 70 degree no rain in sight day so I had miss S bring out the laptop and the beagle and we are sitting at the patio blogging well I am sitting at the table Buford is under the table doing his favorite activity which is sleeping.

Tomorrow my mom and brothers and Mikes dad are coming for lunch its a late mothers day present to my mom since we were so busy dealing with other things on mothers day.

S planted pumpkins and they are already up above ground now the thing is to wait and see if they grow actual pumpkins. Only 3 more days of school left then my hatered for Sponge bob begins. Well that is all for now hope everyone is enjoying the day.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to be outside with that kind of weather to relax and blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was I sent the laptop back in after I blogged it was to nice of a day to be on the laptop the whole purpose was to see if I got wi fi outside

    ReplyDelete