Sunday, May 3, 2009

Its not good

We went to bed around 3 am my phone started ringing at 730 my mom in law took a dramatic turn for the worse.

She climbed out of bed and immediatly went into cardiac and respitory arrest. Her kidneys are shutting down not what we wanted. So not what we wanted.

The boys and dad decided to let them do dylasis for two days and see where we are. I hope and pray she is better but it looks bad her blood pressure is low and she is so cold. I dont know what I will do if we loose her.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Bobbie. My best to her for recovery and to you and the family, too. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lyn for the well wishes, I think we are praying that if she goes she is kept comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that becomes inevitable, don't hesitate to ask for hospice to assure she is comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear about this. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete