Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dreams

Today is a difficult day for me. It started at 5 getting S up and ready for a field trip and it was fine I laid down about 10 and had a dream. The dream was mom was not dead this had all been a bad dream and we had a nice talk.



We had to have the funeral to make people think she was dead but continued life support she told me that she heard all the things that we told her in the hospital and she was so proud of how we took care of her.

It was nice having that time to spend with her again but when I woke up I was so disappointed it was a dream but then I started to think about it I shouldnt be disappointed in a way I should be happy that she came to me in my dreams.

As I was going through papers accumulated on the loveseat I found the birthday card she gave me and in april.

She had written that she and dad hoped I had a great day and she was glad I was her daughter. Well I am glad she was my mom. She taught me so much what a moms love felt like and how we treat people that we love.

Something that my own mom did not teach me ( I dont mean to be negative about that). This was a hard post with having to stop several times to wipe the tears but I am glad its done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had that sweet dream. She wanted to let you know she will always be with you, I'm thinking. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. That or she wants to torture us in her own way lol I am glad I had it too

    ReplyDelete