Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today

Today is a hard day I dont know why but it seems like every little thing sets me off and the tears come. I am cooking a roast with potatoes carrots and onions and mom always cooked that or came out. Or maybe its cause we seen the grave yesterday maybe that made it more permanent in my mind.

I am used to seeing gravestones my dad died when I was 8 and we had family that lived across from where he is buried at and me and my brothers would spend hours at the cemetary just talking to him. But I cant seem to do this with mom is it cause the loss is so recent or is it cause I am older? I dont know. I hope tomorrow will be better

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps in the process of "growing up," we also grow out of or lose the sense of magic that is being able to talk to those who have crossed over. I'm sorry it was a rough day. I hope tomorrow is better, also. :')

    ReplyDelete