Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy weekend

This weekend seen me having my hair colored it turned out pretty good although everyone says its orange its not orange. It also seen me do night driving which is tricky in that you need to watch for drunks at bar and taverns deer and the whole dimming and undimming lights. We went to Mikes brother Garys and his wife and I looked for highlights to touch up the gray that I have seen to have acquired and I couldn't find any that I wanted so she talked me into a lighter shade of red that I think that looks great.

I have also decided in this past year and its many curves its thrown I am going to counseling it has hit me that Mike isn't going to be here all the time and other things in the back of my mind that I need to talk to someone with. Now I am praying my insurance will cover it.

I have to say it was weird not blogging these last two days but a great break. Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment