Thursday, August 27, 2009

Found

One Camera cord found pictures coming tomorrow (I promise) of previous hair and no glasses and new hair color.

Also the new furry member Ms. Peaches who is fitting in and acting like she has belonged here along. I would post them tonight but J took my camera to practice how to document pictures for 911 command and the fire dept.

Mike passed all of his tests and got fingerprinted today so just waiting for the federal government to declare him terrorist free cross your fingers and he has to have a passport which I hope is easy but its going to be expensive I am afraid.

Thats it for today

2 comments:

  1. Yay Camera Cord!

    The passport isn't terribly expensive, unless you have to expedite it. I don't remember the cost when I renewed mine a couple years ago. You can apply on line and get all the information, such as costs, requirements, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures!!

    I think it's about $100 for a passport, but the good thing is they are good for 10 years.

    ReplyDelete