Monday, August 24, 2009

Orthodonist visit 6564

Today was an Orthodontist appt for S and he said something that made S very happy she is responding well to treatment so they may come off early that made her so happy. I also found out something else today the bands and chains that are pretty and colorful actually have a purpose other then making them fun.

The chains close gaps between the teeth and the bands that go on the brackets and help place the wire where they need to be.

Then we went to my brother in laws to hang out with my nephews and sister in law me and my sister in law have not been on the best of terms but I promised mom I would try to look out for my nephews and help Karen and what is in the past is in the past. It was a nice visit till Mike came and retrieved us.

I am going back in Wednesday where we will travel to Erie and try to get Mikes birth certificate.

Hope everyone is safe and happy.

2 comments:

  1. Mending family fences is good, as long as it doesn't mean one person is mending while the other watches. I think it is good that you are trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is mending too I think its good also and makes moms passing a little bit easier cause there is another female going through it also

    ReplyDelete