Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Someone needs a life

As I was sitting here flipping through the guide on the directv and not finding anything I wanted to watch and seeing a listing for Klondike Ice cream bars I thought boy directv needs a better line up I cant take anymore law and order or CSI the sad thing here is I flipped to the ice cream show.

I thought boy I need a life lol. But then I like the quietness of my life so I went back to the thought of Directv needs a better line up and settled on an old cartoon of Yogi the Bear see now we are back to I need a life.

I really need a life after blogging about this lol but again I like the quietness of my life its calmed down and we have a routine with Mike going to school and the kids getting ready to start in 8 days.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about TV lately. I haven't been able to find anything good on TV lately either. I think because it's the end of summer and we have all seen the reruns of our favorite shows 2-3x. I am ready for some new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I have watched some absolute crap a few times lately! It is especially pitiful when I have a sleepless night; trying to find something to watch at 3:00 or 4:00 AM is especially grueling! I recently discovered reruns of The Nanny at that hour, and at least I can laugh over it and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline - Bring on the new stuff!!!!!!!!

    Lynilu- I love The Nanny, also the Cosby show and Mash and one of them are on when I cant sleep but your right its hard to find anything except info commercials and that just reminds you how much money you dont have lol.

    ReplyDelete