Friday, August 21, 2009

School Progress

Mike took his permit test today to be able to start driving semi's he passed that part. He also went to take his hazmat test but couldn't cause he did not have his birth certificate with him after he takes that and passes he then needs to go to the state police barracks to be fingerprinted.

Then they will send the request to the federal government to make sure hes not a terrorist I told him it would be easier to prove he was one good lord.

Started my new medicine today I know that it wont work overnight but I am looking forward to it working.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Congrat to Mike for passing the first test. Isn't amazing how much stuff we have to go through since 9/11. Even though you were born and raised in the US, you have to prove that you belong here. Crazy.

    Hope you start to feeling better soon. After about a week of my meds I started to feel better. After a month, I was like a new person.

    ReplyDelete