Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Running around in circles

It seems like all I get done is coming and going it also seems like I am running around in circles today I had a few errands to do and it turned into an all day thing with stopping at Mcdonalds to pick up lunch for everyone I don't like doing that cause 1. Its expensive and 2 not all that healthy for one but the kids were happy.

I need to get grocery shopping done as there is nothing in the house to make a meal out of which is bad. I feel like there should be 2 of me . I came home to drop off lunch and the kids had not done any of their chores dishwasher hadn't been unloaded or loaded and they snap back cause I wasn't there to supervise. I am trying not to grump at them but come on they are 15 and 12 they should be able to do things without be told several times.

I haven't walked in two days and I miss that between being busy and the humidity summer decides to show up two weeks before school. So how does one make the time for ones self and trying to get everything else done that needs done?

I am tired its good to be tired and it keeps me out of trouble and thinking about things that I shouldn't think about. I did drive today scared my brother to death took a curve a little too fast and he gets mad if I drive above 50 but one needs to learn to travel with traffic.

I have people coming Monday to do an energy audit am I ready no I need to get S on cleaning her room I am afraid to go in cause I believe there is no floor in there.

I need to practice being more zen like and maybe life will slow down. One can hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment