Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I want off this crazy ride

Between the learning how to drive, parallel parking was attempted today and we still need to work on this. The various loops that we are jumping through for Mikes school and my family reunion coming up on Saturday ,walking I am not sure if we are coming or going could someone please help me or shoot me your choice.

We keep playing phone tag with various school officials, career links, drs offices. and my cousin April my co planner on the reunion, my mom who thinks I am avoiding her and my sister in law Karen and Mikes dad. If my lovely daughter tells me one more time that Career links called and I or Mike need to call them back then has no clue who to ask for I think I will scream then ban her from answering the phone at least then they will have to speak to the answering machine and hopefully will leave their name and extension so I don't spend a hour tracking down people.

A note to weatherization people if you call and set up a time to do an energy audit and I cancel appts to make you fit and you call back and cancel and ask if this date would be better I may hurt yall. Twice they have done that.

On top of all that I need to make sure J turned in fundraising stuff for marching band and dog detail cause of band camp this week. Lets see what else I think thats about it see you would want off this crazy ride also.

I miss blogging and reading other blogs. I will get caught up soon ( I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment