Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brothers and A Birthday dinner

Today is my moms birthday and since we were busy on moms day dealing with a loss I didnt get to do much for her on moms day so I said hey mom lets go to erie your favorite restraunt. We were suppose to go Friday but she was busy.

I cant go tomorrow have other things on my list so at 5 ( a little late) we headed out to my moms and I didnt drive cause my other brother Ken was upset that I wasnt there yet so bubba the other brother drove super fast with Ken calling and yelling I got to the point that I said to Ken quit yelling at me or you will find yourself in next week a couple days early dont take the attitude from my husband not going to take it from you.

He calmed down a little and got up there and I was prepared to pay for mine and moms but Ken paid for them all. Maybe he felt guilty for his attitude earlier.

Tomorrow I hope to get to drive more I enjoyed yesterdays little adventure I did not drive in Erie or on the interstate nor home not ready for that adventure yet.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment