Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why I didnt blog yesterday

Yesterday started out harmlessly enough got up and showered did the contact thing and did some errands then it was time for Mikes drs appt which didnt go quite like we expected his sugars are too high if he doesnt get them down then it will be insulin and he cant drive.

The dr said you need to exercise to bring the sugar down and that is what we did but let me back up a little I drove yesterday from Conneaut Lake home doing 45 to 60 with Mike saying slow down he told my brother he sees speeding tickets in my future. Can I just state its hard not to go fast with the wind blowing in your hair and great music on the radio lol.

Okay back to the excerise portion of the blog we came home and grabbed Buford and walked a local dam someday I will remember to take the camera with me and take picutres it is absolutly breathtaking view. Mike did the brisk 2 mile walk thing me and Buford did the Mile thing at our own pace less me and less Buford would be great the three months sitting on the loveseat did not help my waistline at all.

It felt great then we went to Mikes brothers for a late supper. Which was fairly healthy and grilled. I felt great after the walk the foot didnt hurt I got up this morning and my hip was bothering me but me and S and Buford walked the mile again and Mike and Pepper did the 2 mile walk I told Mike he did resistance training with Pepper wanting to do other things.

I did not drive today for one thing I took tramadol and I dont dare drive with that and Second I hurt kind of and I dont want to drive when I dont feel well I figure I will feel better after I get used to walking again can I just say it felt great to get out and moving.

2 comments:

  1. How high is Mike's blood sugar? A combo of exercise and diet is going to get it under control quicker than just exercise. I'm surprised he hasn't been put on a sugar controlled diet already. I hope he can get it down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has been put on a sugar controlled diet and he tries to listen but he says its hard. Its higher then it should be but not dangerously high. He is really trying to behave and listen.

    ReplyDelete