Monday, August 10, 2009

A new day

Yesterday we went for a second walk and I didn't do the whole mile so I did half a mile and sat and watched the water for a while and I just had a calm feeling come over me I don't know that I ever will be okay with mom leaving but I suspect over time it will get easier and when its hard I think I will go to the dam and sit and just watch the water.

Mike started classes today and he is tired but he thinks he is going to enjoy this new direction in his life and my children are still alive so I think it was a good day all in all.

2 comments:

  1. Watching water is one of the most calming activities I know of. Whether watching a hearty surf, a trickling brook or a calm lake, it brings a peace like nothing else I know. I'm glad you had that time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very calming effect and I will go back when I get feeling blue and missing her.

    ReplyDelete